vendredi 8 juin 2012

WEST OF BALI, TEMPLE OF THE SEA

The same day than my last post, we had the chance to visit the famous Tanah Lot, as Temple of the sea, located in the peninsula of BukitIt is the most beautiful at sunrise, when the tide is low and exposes a lunar landscape. 



I wear tropical dress, necklace, bag and ring H&M, 
jelly sandals Office

4 commentaires:

  1. oooooh I am on Bali too !!! right now I am on Jodyakarta on java but I come back to Bali tomorrow night, it's so funny to be two nloggers on indonesia !!!! have a very good trip and enjoy !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for following from Indonesia !!!! Unfortunatly I 'm not in Bali anymore ! I was there in may and I'm in Paris now ! Enjoy your trip !

      Supprimer
  2. Lovely post! Your photos are amazing! They make me whish to go there!!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really cool post! Great blog! Your posts keep me coming back for more - it's cos you're amazing!!! Have a great day and a brilliant week ahead! Looking forward to more posts from you!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Let me your comment !