mercredi 6 juin 2012

NORTH OF BALI, JUNGLE ADVENTURE

In Ubud, we stayed at Arjana Bungalow, a great bungalow hotel in a balinese style garden next to rice terraces. 
The swimming pool is very relaxing, and surrounded by exotic plants, singing birds like cute hummingbirds, and stone sculptures. Here you can escape, refresh yourself and forget about the outside world.
We couldn't miss the ultimate Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, which is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature. 
For this jungle day, I opted for a trendy casual outfit, my favorite short from Topshop, my indian t-shirt from Urban Outfitters, and my jelly sandals, perfect to walk in the wet forest !
It was a very funny promenade surrounded by a lot of imp monkeys, in a real Indiana Jones setting ! 
Are you ready for adventure ^^


Arjana Bungalow hotelKajeng Street, Ubud



I wear T-shirt Urban Outfitters, short Topshop,
necklace and bag H&M, jelly sandals Office

Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
Jalan Monkey Forest, Padangtegal, Ubud Bali, Indonesia



"Bad Girls" M.I.A. (2012)

1 commentaire:

Let me your comment !