mercredi 27 juin 2012

CANDY PIN-UP


I wear gold dress, glasses, necklace, 
rings, bag, and metallic sandals H&M,
metal belt Zara

5 commentaires:

  1. love your dress, love your blog, love your style :)

    dorteebbesen.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. As soon as I saw the dress, I knew it was from H&M. One of my dearest friends has the same one. ;)
    And I love your look! I've never liked gold that much, but you combined it so well that it's classy instead of over-the-top and trashy. ;)
    I'm following you on Facebook and Bloglovin' now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank u for this nice comment ! I'm happy you follow my blog from Serbia !

    RépondreSupprimer

Let me your comment !