mercredi 20 juin 2012

BALI BIRD PARK

Next part of my trip in Bali took place in the fabulous Bali Bird Park in Ubud !
Birds have always been my favorite animal for their beauty, so I was very happy to discover the 250 different species of birds from Indonesia, Australia, Africa and America, especially the bird of paradise and the love birds, which was definitely my big crush !!! They are so cute with various flashy colors ! I wanted to take one with me ^^
In fact, the new t-shirt of my collection is inspired by birds ! It's coming soon ^^
We finished this day in the Venezia Spa, to relax into a milk bath with fresh flowers.
 Keep Cool 


♥ The Love Bird
Bird of Paradise
Venezia Spa, Jl. Monkey Forest Street, Ubud - Bali


Bali Bird ParkJl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir
Singapadu, Batubulan - Gianyar - Bali

I wear necklace, top and flip flops H&M,
short Topshop
Vincent wear t-shirt Vintage, sunglasses from Bali




"Sorry" Pony Pony Run Run (2012)

2 commentaires:

Let me your comment !