mercredi 4 avril 2012

ELLE FANNING, LOVELY MUSE FOR SELF SERVICE MAGAZINE

I' m definitely fan of this brilliant young actress and fashion muse Elle Fanning
She was photographed by Venetia Scott  for Self Service Magazine spring 2012.
In this serie, she looks adorable, as usual, in a palm tree-printed delight of a summer dress with Swiss-Miss braids and, well, the sweetest smile on the planet. 
I love the outfits, the pastel colors and the accessories, rollers skates, ice skates and ballet shoes !



by Venetia Scott for Self Service Magazine #36

2 commentaires:

  1. Prometteuse! La session photo est magnifique!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really like your blog !!

    I want to start a blogpresentation and if you want to, you could apply for it ;)

    http://stylary.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer

Let me your comment !