vendredi 16 mars 2012

~ SUMMER CRUSH COLLECTION ~ PREVIEW

Hey, I already told you about my first collection of graphic printed t-shirts.
The collection will be available very soon !
We made the lookbook shooting with my favorite model Marie Gilliot, the photographer Nicolas Barbieux and with the director Vincent Viriot, who made the video. See the backstage pictures in preview !



~ Collection Summer Crush ~
More informations soon

2 commentaires:

  1. I love you blog. The pictures you take are so beautiful, a new follower!

    charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi! I've found your blog by What i wear and I like your outfits! What do you think about following each other by bloglovin and GFC?:) Please let me know on my blog:)

    RépondreSupprimer

Let me your comment !