mardi 27 mars 2012

CHERRY BLOSSOM SWAN

Since two weeks, it's like summer time in Paris, so to celebrate this pleasant weather, and the opening of my web shopI was happy to wear my new t-shirt Amethyst from my collection for the first time !
I like it because it' s made in soft cotton, very easy to wear with his loose fit.
My copper ring is new too, it will be a part of my coming jewelry line.
Nothing better than to go to the Parc Floral to admire the flowers, especially the wonderful cherry blossom and the swans that I love !
I hope you'll enjoy this pink look, and the collection. Tell me, what do you think about it ?



I wear t-shirt Summer Crush, short and belt Asos
sunglasses gold ring, shell necklace and sandals H&M
pyramid copper ring Summer Crush (available soon)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Let me your comment !