vendredi 6 janvier 2012

WEEKEND


I wear sweater, necklace, tights, geometric bracelet and metalic sandals H&M,
skirt American Apparel, bag Vintage


"Weekend" Class Actress (2011)

11 commentaires:

  1. J'adore ta tenue. Tout comme ce beau cadre derrière ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow.
    Je déteste demander ça, mais c'est la collection actuelle ce pull canon-issime??

    Merci de ta réponse ;)
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Valentine,
    Ce pull H&M faisait partie de la collection de début d'année 2011, je le porte toujours car je trouve qu'avec ses détails tressés et sa couleurs taupe, il est toujours d'actualité !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Amazing outfit! I love these colours together:D I realy like how You mixed factures:)

    Dominika

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This top is wonderful! Unfortunately, my H&M doesn't have such nice top!
    I lOve your look! and the skirt too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Amazing look :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Cette tenue est tellement sweet! J'aime beaucoup!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I didn't know I was interested in fashion until I stumpled upon your blog. This outfit suits you perfectly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oops, the 'b' in "stumbled" somehow flapped down and turned into a 'p'. Anyway, your blog is really amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Actually I registered for this Blogger thingie just to write my praise here and shortly after registering decided to change my display name. Unfortunately old comments don't seem to get updated with the new name, so don't wonder about the different names in the above postings :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Let me your comment !