mardi 31 janvier 2012

LANA DEL REY DAY

Lana Del Rey just launched her new album "Born to die".
She created her personal style described as a "self-styled gangsta Nancy Sinatra", and her look as "Lolita got lost in the "hood". Her musical influences are Britney Spears, Elvis Prestley and Kurt Cobain. I like her nostalgic voice and her astonishing presence on live. "National Anthem" and "This Is What Makes Us Girls" are my favorite songs.
At this occasion, I couldn t resist to show you her best pictures and videos !





Lana Del Rey Interview Poolside at Chateau Marmont (2011)


Lana Del Rey Live at Chateau Marmont (2011)

 

♫ "Born To Die" Lana Del Rey (2011)

2 commentaires:

  1. I really love her music and her style. I bought Born to die. Each song is great!

    Greetings from Germany ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. sooo great!
    http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Let me your comment !