samedi 12 juin 2010

I ♥ NEW YORK

Finally I realised one of my dreams ! Going to New York City !!!
One week of crazy and amazing things ! 
For the junk food, I love The Big Daddy's Diner for the 80's style, and the and the Shake Shack,  the best hamburgers of Manhattan on Madison Square.
To eat with the squirrels you just have to be patient ! Expect to wait one hour in the queue.
But definitely worth it ! 

 

 Vincent wears a tee Vintage, sunglasses Wayfarer Ray-Ban
I wear denim jacket Levi's Vintage, tropical dress Topshop
sunglasses Vintage, bracelet H&M , tan sandals Jonak

The Big Daddy's Diner  239 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10003
Shake Shack Madison square park 
Hotel The Mave 62 Madison Avenue (@ 27th St.), New York NY 10016

  

♫ "Don't be on with her" Miami Horror (2008)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Let me your comment !